#ALMFANCAM: THE DISPOSABLE CAMERA INTERACTIVE FAN PROJECT
1. FOLLOW ME! I’ll announce tour dates on Facebook, IG, & Twitter.
2. GET TICKETS! Only those attending the show are eligible.
3. BE EARLY! The first person to arrive in line on the show day with a disposable camera. Make sure it has a flash built in!
4. TAKE A SELFIE! Using your phone, take a photo of yourself + your disposable in front of the venue. (Like this!)
5. TWEET ME! Tweet to @annaleemedia (make sure your profile is public!) and include: your selfie, handle of the band(s) you are there to see, and hashtag #ALMFanCam.
FIRST TWEET I RECEIVE EACH DAY IS THE WINNER! I will respond and confirm the winner by 11am each show day. Cut-off time is 3:00pm each day. Make sure you follow the directions exactly to qualify.
WHERE TO BUY
Do disposable cameras even still exist?? Yes! You can get the at most major drug stores, Walmart, Target, Amazon, etc.
I’m also teaming up with Lomography on this tour! Use code “ALMFANCAM” to get 25% off their Simple Use Color Camera (with color gels built in) and their Simple Use B&W Camera! Expires 01/31/19. Make sure to order in advance!
THE STRUTS (Young&Dangerous Tour)
*Please note that not every date on the tour is available- only those listed below.
5/07 – Houston, TX @ HOB
5/08 – Dallas, TX @ HOB
5/10 – Sioux City, IA @ Anthem Hard Rock
5/11 – Kansas City, MO @ KC Power & Light
5/13 – Charlotte, NC @ The Underground
5/14 – Wilmington, NC @ Greenfield Lake Amp
5/15 – Charleston, SC @ Music Farm
5/16 – Norfolk, VA @ The NorVa
#ALMFanCam is an interactive fan photo project designed to give concert-goers an exclusive, backstage peek of their favorite artists. While on tour, I encourage fans to arrive early to the show in their city and be the first to put a disposable camera in my hand. I keep that camera with me throughout the day, fill it with backstage and show photos, then return it to them at the end of the night. I introduced #ALMFANCAM at the beginning of 2015, and since then it has gained significant attention from thousands of music fans, bands, press, and other music industry professionals. [Video by Dewberry Cinema.]