#ALMFANCAM: THE DISPOSABLE CAMERA INTERACTIVE FAN PROJECT
#ALMFanCam is an interactive fan photo project designed to give concert-goers an exclusive, backstage peek of their favorite musicians. While on tour, I encourage fans to arrive early to the show in their city and be the first to put a disposable camera in my hand. I keep that camera with me throughout the day, fill it with backstage and show photos, then return it to them at the end of the night. I introduced #ALMFANCAM at the beginning of 2015, and since then it has gained significant attention from thousands of music fans, bands, press, and other music industry professionals. [Video by Dewberry Cinema.]
1. FOLLOW ME! I’ll announce tour dates on Facebook, IG, & Twitter.
2. Get tickets to the show in your city. Only those attending the show are eligible.
3. Be the first person to arrive in line on the show day with a disposable camera. Make sure it has a flash built in!
4. Take a selfie with your camera in front of the venue.
5. Tweet to @annaleemedia (make sure your profile is public!) and include: your selfie, handle of the band(s) you are there to see, and hashtag #ALMFanCam.
FIRST TWEET I RECEIVE IS THE WINNER!
Misterwives (Band Camp Tour)
6/14 – Saint Louis, MO @ Delmar Hall
6/16 – Columbus, OH @ Express Live!
6/17 – Carrboro, NC @ Cats Cradle
6/21 – Cambridge, MA @ The Sinclair
6/23 – Pontiac, MI @ Crofoot
6/27 – Cincinnati, OH @ Bogarts
6/29 – Minneapolis, MN @ First Avenue
7/1 – Denver, CO @ Ogden Theatre