#ALMFANCAM: THE DISPOSABLE CAMERA INTERACTIVE FAN PROJECT
#ALMFanCam is an interactive fan photo project designed to give concert-goers an exclusive, backstage peek of their favorite musicians. While on tour, I encourage fans to arrive early to the show in their city and be the first to put a disposable camera in my hand. I keep that camera with me throughout the day, fill it with backstage and show photos, then return it to them at the end of the night. I introduced #ALMFANCAM at the beginning of 2015, and since then it has gained significant attention from thousands of music fans, bands, press, and other music industry professionals. [Video by Dewberry Cinema.]
1. FOLLOW ME! I’ll announce tour dates on Facebook, IG, & Twitter.
2. Get tickets to the show in your city. Only those attending the show are eligible.
3. Be the first person to arrive in line on the show day with a disposable camera. Before 2pm is recommended. Make sure it has a flash built in!
4. Take a selfie with your camera in front of the venue.
5. Tweet to @annaleemedia (make sure your profile is public!) and include: your selfie, handle of the band(s) you are there to see, and hashtag #ALMFanCam.
FIRST TWEET I RECEIVE IS THE WINNER!
9/21 – Nashville, TN @ Cannery Ballroom
9/23 – Atlanta, GA @ Center Stage Theater
9/24 – Orlando, FL @ The Beacham
9/26 – Austin, TX @ Emo’s
9/27 – Dallas, TX @ HOB
9/29 – Phoenix, AZ @ The Van Buren
9/30 – Santa Ana, CA @ The Observatory
10/3 – Los Angeles, CA @ The Fonda
10/4 – Oakland, CA @ Fox Theater
10/9 – Salt Lake City @ The Complex
10/11 – Boulder, CO @ Boulder Theatre
10/13 – Kansas City, MO @ Power & Light
10/14 – Milwaukee, WI @ The Rave
10/15 – Chicago, IL @ Riviera Theatre
10/17 – Cleveland, OH @ HOB
10/18 – Toronto, ON @ Phoenix Concert Theatre
10/20 – Boston, MA @ HOB
10/21 – Philadelphia, PA @ The Fillmore
10/25 – NYC, NY @ Terminal 5